ARCHITECTURE EFFICIENCY AND SECURITY
• Network free of single points of failure
• In cluster architecture or with local director to ensure the performance advantage due to load balancing
• Continuity and reliability of service over 99.99%
MAXIMUM SECURITY OF THE SERVICES PROVIDED AND OF THE CUSTOMER NETWORK (LAN)
• Different levels of firewalls, always used in pairs in mutual failover, to avoid blocking one or more networks in case of failure
• Firewalls from different suppliers aimed at limiting vulnerability to hacker attacks
• Intrusion Detection tools installed in the Network key points
Username and password data are stored by e-mail services in “encrypted” mode, the mail servers are constantly updated and protected by Firewall systems
WEBSITES AND WEB APPLICATIONS
The website configuration is carried out with SSL security and private key with a length of not less than 2048 bits (upon customer request).
Server to Server communications are set with SSL security and private key with a length of not less than 2048 bits (upon customer request).
The data is stored within the database in a password-protected and encrypted mode when it represent access credentials to a specific service.
The database servers used are state-of-the-art technology and Firewall protected
Weblink uses state-of-the-art operating systems and respects the security patch update policy provided by the producers.
Weblink Srl does not process clients’ data. However, if due to particular extraordinary maintenance operations on the servers, personal data contained in the customer’s databases should accidentally become visible, Weblink Srl undertakes not to copy or extract the information obtained and to maintain maximum confidentiality on any content displayed.